I believe that a good skincare regime is essential to having healthy glowing skin, and I for one love it when my skin feels and looks great. We only get one face, so why not take care of it? I have really come to like ALL of the products that I use, so I decided to share them with anyone who might be interested. :)
• Mary Kay timewise 3 -in- 1 cleanser for normal/dry skin ~ This face wash is AMAZING! It is super gentle on the skin and it leaves my face feeling fresh, soft, and clean after I use it. This is one of the only face washes, that I have ever used, that doesn't make my skin feel tight and dry after I use it.
• Burt's Bees Rose Water Toner ~ I have only been using this for about a month now, but it has quickly become one of my favorite things to use. It does have a very strong rose smell to it, but hey it is rose water; so I guess that the smell comes with the territory. ;) Even though I have only been using this toner for about a month, my skin looks and feels better. I feel like this toner, really helps remove any stubborn makeup or dirt that somehow stays on my face after I wash it.
• Trader Joe's Nourish Oil Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer ~ I just got this moisturizer a few weeks ago, and I am loving it so far. I really like the fact that it is oil and fragrance free. It is super light weight, so it doesn't feel like you are smothered in moisturizer. (I really like that about it). All in all, I just really like how it feels on my skin.
• Pür Dirty Girl ~ This is a mud masque that has pascalite clay in it. I use this masque on the weekends, when I have a morning that I don't have to rush and get ready to go anywhere. It really cleanses the pores, and makes my skin look bright and healthy.
• The Crème Shop Rose Water Infused Face Mask ~ This is my favorite skincare product that I use atm. It is super hydrating for the skin, and it makes my face look fresh and just plain amazing. I really would recommend this, to anyone who is looking for a soothing and hydrating face mask.